Our 11th annual Women in Business mixer is set to take place on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 and this year we have decided to level up the program to better benefit our guests. Our goal for the new Women in Business – Mentor Roundtable is to create a more intimate program format for our guests to have open discussion and Q & A with local business professionals.
In the business industry? Thinking about starting a business, growing your business, or just looking to enjoy an evening with likeminded women? Join us for some beverages & hors d’oeuvres and enjoy an evening of connecting with local women who have expertise in many professional areas. Register Here. Registration Closes Thursday February 16th @ 12 noon.
The Drumheller & District Chamber of Commerce invites you and your business to participate in the Women in Business Mentor Roundtable through the donation of a door prize to be given away at the event. Each registered guest will be automatically entered to win. Please reach out via 403-823-8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute.
Confirmed Women in Business Mentors:
• Meghan Heidt, CPA – MNP Accounting/ Bookkeeping
• Lisa Magee, Associate Financial Advisor – Proplan Financial Group/ Co-operators Insurance
• Keri Looijen, Marketing Manager - Travel Drumheller
• Lana Phillips, Successful Business Owner - Bikes & Bites
• Madison Colberg, Lawyer
• Joanne Contenti, Branch Manager & Lindy Fuchs, Small Business Development Manager - Scotiabank
Register Here - Event open to registered guests only.
*Sponsor Package SOLD* Thank you Community Futures Big Country for your continued support.
Feature Sponsor - $250 + GST
1 available - includes:
• 2 tickets to the event
• Opportunity to speak briefly (5 minute maximum)
• Recognition in advertising for the event
• Opportunity to display a promotional banner
• Sponsor poster to display in your business
Please reach out to 403-823-8100 if you would like to support this great event.