The DDCC owns and maintains Drumheller's Little Church, a long-standing landmark in the Drumheller Valley. It was first erected by local contractor Tyvge "Tig" Seland in cooperation with the ministerial association on July 9, 1958 and later reconstructed by inmates of the Drumheller Institution in 1991.
The concept for the Little Church came from Reverend E.C. O’Brien of the Pentecostal Church. It was designed by Robert “Bob” Gibson and constructed by Seland, who is also credited with building the numerous dinosaur statues around town. It was designed as a place of worship and meditation.
The Little Church was discovered to have been vandalised on October 30, 2014. A fire that had been started inside the Little Church had burned a hole through the floor, and some smoke damage was present. After closer inspection, extensive repairs were deemed necessary to ensure the longevity of the popular attraction. Through a partnership between the Chamber of Commerce and the Drumheller Institution, the Little Church was removed from its site by the Town of Drumheller’s Public Works department and moved to the carpentry shop at the Institution in February 2015. Materials were provided by the Chamber of Commerce with DeMott Floors Ltd. donating new flooring. Inmates enrolled in the pre-Carpentry program were tasked with refurbishing the Little Church.